06/08/10



Shorted on the back of the issues:
1) financials sector - the strongest - looked very weak;
2) tens of minutes before the entry there was strong VWAP breakout w/ fresh session $tick low. According to my past observation, that pattern was forerunner of the downside move continuation;
3) internals were in favor, bearish.

But against my short was bullish $vold. Nevertheless, I have fixed profit, as the market slided to the interim support level, that, in my supposition, could stop bears momentum.

Later, closer to the session finish, I have rushed into the second, long trade, cause normal bearish divergence, that have appeared on 3/10 oscillator was not confirmed by $tick. But against the position was bearish $vold and overall internals. The trade was fixed by stop loss order, cause bulls failed to push market in a matter I have bet for. Still, the day was finished w/ the sharp upside move.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ES (S&P 500 E-mini futures) trading
by Meques Moscow Finacial