01/02/10



I'm seeking the way how to write this blog and in the test regime since 1st february 10' i decided to start posting here my real trades. With real money. With my reasons to open/close trades and my way of thinking overall. So here we go!

1st trade. It was all about ascending triangle (bearish pattern) that was forming all the globex session long. My long trade, before triangle breakout, was also based on bullish internals ($trin, $tick, leading sctrs were continuing pushing higher). Still, bulls were not as strong as i thought and after i have entered long, mkt have push back lit.bit. but even tho, there was no major $tick decline on the pullback.

Bulls finally got their trap and ascending triangle, as it was supposed to be, was broken to the upside. Have fixed my long near strng resistance level, 15th october 09' VPOC. Not the greatest trade. My r/p ratio was at 0.68. When its >1 trade is appropriate, when ratio <1 its too risky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ES (S&P 500 E-mini futures) trading
by Meques Moscow Finacial