09/03/10



First trade opened on: 1) 20 EMA crossing below 50 EMA for the first time since the open bell (one of the indicators calling for breakout of the upside trend day); 2) XLE, NQ posting ll; 3) $add weakness relatively to $spx. Fixed by take profit order as ES breached VWAP. Contemplation is that no matter fresh $tick session lows, bulls were very strong during the day and they seemed to have enough power to pair their losses up from VWAP support level.

But bulls were not going to. Instead: 1) XLE posted ll while NQ, XLK (strongest for the day), XLB and etc were all at the brink to post lower low and btw 2) $add was continuing to stay very weak. So I opened long. But soon had to leave the trade, thanks to my broker. There was technical problem w/ connection w/ him. And as I got an opportunity to fix - I closed the trade. Thanks to broker, I lost 3-5 percent of possible profit if I stayed in the position. Conclusion - do not exit if such kind of situation will repeat again. As I do know, if I loose money cause of no connection to broker - no possibility to fix at a time - I have the rights to claim a compensation for the loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ES (S&P 500 E-mini futures) trading
by Meques Moscow Finacial